We warmly welcome prospective authors to submit their new research or technological contributions to ESREE2021, for sharing valuable experiences with scientists and students from around the world. All the submissions must be sent to our submission email before the submission deadline. To guarantee the high quality of the conference and the proceedings, the submissions must be reviewed by preliminary review and peer-review (double blind). Authors will receive review comments via email and be required to do necessary revisions if the paper is accepted.
Format and Template
1. Please format your paper strictly according to the Template.
2. Please download and fill in the Submission Form.
3. Please send your paper and Submission Form to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com before April 16, 2021.
Statement of ESREE2021
1. Please prepare your paper in WORD and PDF format.
2. The official language of the papers will be English, other languages are not acceptable even in Figures or Tables. Please check your papers’ grammars and refer to ESREE2021-Template to prepare final submissions.
3. The construction of the papers should be complete, includes title, authors' information, abstract, keywords, introduction, body, conclusion and references mostly in late 5 years.
4. Papers should be originality and quality. They should not have been published elsewhere. Plagiarism in any form is not allowed.
5. All submissions will be peer-reviewed by at least 2 reviewers.
6. Each paper should be at least 4 pages. The suggested length of the papers will be 4 to 8 pages.
ESREE2021 will reject papers as below:
1. Papers which are incompetent in reasoning and devoid of any statistics, experiments or designs;
2. Plagiarized papers;
3. Papers translated by translation software;
4. Papers irrelevant to the theme and scope of this conference.